Antique Bath Clock
One of our many vintage style clock designs with an ad-like print. This shabby chic wall clock has a print of flowers surrounding the main design on a brown, grungy face. Looks great in just about any room.
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
- These are Quiet, Non-ticking small and large wall Clocks
- Customization Opt.–Add a family name, quote, logo, or a photo. (Free Mock ups)
- Giclee printed face (sharp crisp lines). Washable.
- Most run on AA battery. 48 inch and 60 inch run on C battery.
- Please give us 5 – 12 business days to make your wall clock
- (The large wall clocks – 48 inch and 60 inch sometimes take a little longer).
- Hands vary depending on the size of the wall clock and availability.
Option One: OPEN-FACED CLOCKS
- These clocks are OPEN-FACED (meaning no frame). No glass, no glare!
- 1/2 inch wood back (heavier, nicer feel than cheap thin clocks)
- Nicely finished edges.
Option Two: FRAMED CLOCKS
- Beautiful Maple or Weedwood
- Chestnut: Darkish brown with a just a touch of red.
- Expresso: Black Stained Wood-you can still see the grain through the stain so it is not solid black.
- Glass Cover on 12, 18, 24 inch, (Plexiglas on larger clocks for safety–it cost me quadruple to get Plexiglas, but it will be safer than a big sheet of glass)
- Thick, Chunky Awesomeness (2.5 inch to 5 inches in depth depending on diameter)
(See weight, diameter, warranty info under tabs)
We are a small US company located in Mesa Arizona. We make small clocks, extra large wall clocks, huge wall clocks. We can make personalized clocks, and/or customize a new clock totally. We love making new designs. We also make promotional clocks (just contact us). Our large wall clocks are original designs. We also have clocks that are similar to Timeworks and Restoration Hardware. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for looking at our large wall clock selection.
10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″