Cambridge Black Arabic
You may also like…
Black Tie Affair Clock
(See videos of our clocks below). This simple, classy looking wall clock features black details on a white face. Looks great as an office clock or living room clock. Leave as shown or add YOUR name or logo (or leave it blank). Quiet/non-ticking mechanism.
Scroll down on the page to see our frame options. The clock as shown is an open faced clock. It is really nice as is, but you CAN add a frame.
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
This clock is completely hand-painted using several techniques of paint, crackle & antiquing. We are proud to say that each step is painted and completed by hand. There is NO use of vinyl stickers for letters or numbers. Incredible amounts of time and detail go into each one. This clock has a white background with black hands and a black faux frame. The frame and face are all one piece. A gold, silver or black (your choice) groove separates the face from the frame. Each clock is made of 1/2 inch smooth composite wood called MDF, using a high torque mechanism made especially to run the largest hands on the market today. Mechanisms have a 4 yr warranty and run on one AA battery. Clocks take 3-5 weeks to make. Clocks are wrapped and packaged with great care. Please contact us with any questions email@example.com or 623-565-8140.
Black, White/Off White
24″, 30″, 36″