Country Floral Pendulum Clock
This country floral clock has a beautiful vintage floral graphic. It is soft pinks, lavenders, and greens with a soft parchment background. The pendulum adds extra charm. This is also available without the pendulum. We can add a name or saying. Just choose, “Change a few things”. Quiet/non-ticking mechanism.
You may also like…
Emilie Floral Clock
(See Videos of Clocks Below). This floral clock has beautiful muted colors of yellow, reds and pinks, and blues. It was inspired by an old Timeworks clock. The top of it says, The Little Boutique of Avingon and the bottom is an address. It also says, Flower Shop. You can make it yours by adding your own name, city etc. This is one of the first clocks I designed and I still really like it… 🙂
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
This floral clock has a beautiful flowery graphic and a charming pendulum for accent.
Each clock is individually crafted with great care as the order is received. The clock face is laminated onto a 1/2″ thick MDF wood composite rather than the 1/8″ wood or 1/4″ wood you find in other clocks. You will appreciate the heavy feel and quality of these clocks.
Free Shipping. This clock runs on a quartz movement using one AA battery, not included. One Year Manufacture Warranty on the mechanism.
Please give us 3 – 10 business days to make your clock. The larger ones sometimes take longer. Hands vary depending on your clock size and availability.
Weights: 12″ 2.5 lbs., 18″= 4 lbs., 25″= 7 lbs., 30″= 15 lbs.,
A pendulum clock is a clock that uses a pendulum, a swinging weight, as its timekeeping element. The advantage of a pendulum for timekeeping is that it is a resonant device; it swings back and forth in a precise time interval dependent on its length, and resists swinging at other rates. From its invention in 1656 by Christiaan Huygens until the 1930s, the pendulum clock was the world’s most precise timekeeper, accounting for its widespread use. . They are now kept mostly for their decorative and antique value.
10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″