Oxford Linen Clock
You may also like…
Our round Waterford clock is really popular. A customer wanted a square one! Good idea! This is the result. You can have it as shown in the main picture or put your own words on it. Square clocks are unique. They work in more modern homes because of the shape and more traditional homes because of the colors which are yellows, gold and parchment.
Waterford Gray and Tan Wall Clock
(See videos of Clocks below). I designed this for my sister in law who was decorating her husband's doctor's office. She had tan and gray walls and this pulled it all together. You can put YOUR name or logo on it if you'd like. The colors are tans and grays.
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
This clock is completely hand-painted using several techniques of paint, crackle & antiquing. We are proud to say that each step is painted and completed by hand. There is NO use of vinyl stickers for letters or numbers. Incredible amounts of time and detail go into each one. Oxford Linen clock has a linen and tan background with black hands hands and numbers.
Oxford Linen clock is made of 1/2 inch smooth composite wood called MDF, using a high torque mechanism made especially to run the largest hands on the market today. Mechanisms have a 1 yr warranty and run on one AA battery.
These take 3-5 weeks for our artist to make, but they are well worth the wait!
Clocks are wrapped and packaged with great care. Please contact us with any questions email@example.com or 623-565-8140.
24″, 30″, 36″