Design the perfect clock! We make thousands of logo clocks each year. You can choose your background color, your number style and color, your hand color etc! Upload your logo or we can just add your business name on the clock. If you like one of the examples, please identify what you like about it using the logo of the clock. For example, Use the background from the Picassa clock. Or Use the numbers on the BYU clock.
This clock is an open-faced clock with no glass (this type of clock is printed on solid 1/2 inch MDF wood)
When you receive your clock, we would love to see a picture of how it looks in your room!!
- Our clocks usually take 4-9 business days to make (once you approve the mock up). Give us a day to 3 days to send a mock up. Check your email often.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
CUSTOMIZATION: We have the largest selection of custom wall clocks in the world. This wall clock, like most of our clocks can be customized. Not only can you add a name, date, logo, favorite saying, you can also choose between roman numerals and regular numbers.
CLOCK FACES: Our faces are mostly printed. Some are photographs of antique clocks we LOVED. They look amazing, but they are PRINTED. I have an artist that will paint a clock by hand, but it will take 3 months and cost $1500 for a 30”.
MECHANISMS: Our mechanisms are quarts, high torque and most are quiet, sweep mechanisms (meaning they don’t have a ticking sound). It is important to us that you have a clock that will last a lifetime. Because of this, we offer a lifetime warranty of your mechanism.
CLOCK HANDS: Our clock hands are light weight. They are NOT heavy duty metal. It is NOT because we are trying to be chintzy. Clock hands, especially on the large wall clocks, MUST be light weight or the mechanism could not run them. The battery would die every few months. The next stronger mechanism choice is what is called a tower clock. Tower logo clocks have HUGE mechanisms that are 12” x 12” x 6”. Not only are the huge, they cost thousands of dollars. Please understand that your light hands are light for a reason.
Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Neutral/Brown, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White/Off White, Yellow
10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″