Click The Boxes To The Right For More Info!
This small & large primitive wall clock has a charming, farm style print on the face. It adds a touch of rustic flair to any room in your home! We can add a saying or name to this clock, or leave it as is. Many sizes to choose from! Frames can be added as well. Quiet/non-ticking clock
You may also like…
A charming brown map clock for your office or living room. This is just one of our many map clock designs. You can have this wall clock customized with your own text, or leave it as is. It’s available in different sizes, and frames can be added upon request.
17th Century Old World Map Clock
The rich brown hues and detailed 17th century cartography have made this map clock is one of my most popular designs. The warm tones make it look stylish and vintage, and it’s great as an office clock or living room clock. The geography of the world hasn’t changed much in the last three hundred years but what we know about it sure has. This sublime clock brings to mind glorious visions of times gone by – when undiscovered worlds were but a short sail over the horizon away.
It is beautiful in person, just looking at it for a minute kindles feelings of adventure and discovery.
View our entire selection of vintage and contemporary map clocks here.
16th Century World Map Clock Gray
Another one of our shop’s collection of map clock designs. This gray clock looks very stylish with its simple gray, blue, green, and white print. It’s great as an office clock or living room clock. Our wall clocks are available in many sizes, and frames can be added.
16th Century Parchment Map Clock
Looking for a clock to fit in your study/travel-themed rooms? With its simple yet striking, historical design, this 16th century map clock is a great choice. It’s also easy on the eyes with its light and dark brown face. This clock is a perfect fit for black/brown/white color schemes.
Karate Clock 2
Another one of our karate clocks for your child’s bedroom! It has bold red, whites and black colors. The words around the edge spell out the Japanese numbers. This karate clock can be customized with your own text instead of the default ones–just put in a request on your order notes. We have this in many different sizes, and frames can be added as well.
We have this wall clock in many different sizes 10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″ and 60″! Frames can be added too. Most of our frames are offered in chestnut brown and espresso black. Please see the videos to see how our clocks are made and the material they are made out of. We offer a Life Time Warranty on your clock mechanism. Our clocks are twice as “beefy” as our competitors. Instead of being only 1/8 or ¼ in thick, they are ½” thick which gives them a more quality feel.
(See videos below of clocks)This tan wall clock is inspired by the Timeworks clock Auguste Verdier. It’s very classy and sophisticated. Looks great as a living room clock or office clock, and can be personalized to your liking! You can choose from our different large round wall clock sizes.
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″