Our “nature” clocks encompass fishing clocks, floral clocks, bird clocks, beach themed wall clocks and many more. Our nature wall clocks feature some fabulous vintage illustrations, making them perfect country cottage clocks. Most all of our wall clocks can be customized with your name to replace the ones shown. For example, our fishing clock can have your name on it. Instead of Morgan’s Fishing Tackle, it can say ________’s Fishing Tackle. These nature clocks make great father’s day gifts.
(See Video of Clocks Below) This beautiful delicate hummingbird graphic was created by Nicole Alldredge. Notice the gorgeous way she created the wings in flight. It is really beautiful.
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.