Dozens of Vintage-Themed Wall Clocks to Choose From
Liven up your wall and instantly infuse your room with refined, old-world elegance with one of our antique-styled wall clocks. We have over forty varieties of subtly sophisticated hanging timepieces that harken back to days gone by. These classical vintage clocks come in a wide range of sizes, from a stately twelve inches all the way up to our specialty: five-foot diameter extra-large vintage clocks. Vintage wall clocks this size are something to behold and will imbue your home, office or mantel with a regal ambiance.
Because all of our vintage clocks are made to order, the exact look of yours is only limited by your imagination.
Seawood Harbor Tan Clock
Video of clocks below. (You cannot add words to this. Contact us if you REALLY want to). The Sea Harbor Tan clock is mostly neutral tones with a few pops of white. . It has a very warm and inviting feel to it. As with most of our clocks, you can choose from many sizes. It's great as an office clock or living room clock!
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.