Blue Rooster Inn Clock
What do you think about our latest Rooster Clock? I found the drawing of the rooster and loved it so much I contacted the Artist (Mary Barrows) to see if we could use it. It turns out... Learn More
What do you think about our latest Rooster Clock? I found the drawing of the rooster and loved it so much I contacted the Artist (Mary Barrows) to see if we could use it. It turns out she is an illustrator who has illustrated many wonderful books. I love the colors and pencil strokes on this drawing. Thanks Mary!!
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″