Boston Harbor Gray Clock
The deep gray color in this clock looks rich. We love this vintage nautical looking clock style. It comes in multiple sizes: (10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″). Our clocks are printed on a solid of 1/2 “ MDF wood. The ink is engineered to retain its bright, crisp colors for a long time. If you are having problems with your mechanism, you don’t have to send the entire clock back. We replace the mechanism not the entire clock. After 1 year we will only charge shipping and handling for the replacement.
Scroll down on the page to see our frame options. The clock as shown is an open faced clock. It is really nice as is, but you CAN add a frame.
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″