Charmant Blue Clock
Can be a great living room clock, kitchen clock, or office clock. You can can customize this wall clock to include your words on the center as well. Frames are available.
You may also like…
Hamilton Wall Clock
(See Videos of our Clocks Below). This large wall clock face was inspired by a Swiss watch. It has a neutral parchment face (or choose white). It is similar to a clock that used to be made by Timeworks called Swiss Timemaker. It can have YOUR words on it. (Many sizes to choose from–small or large wall clock).
We have this wall clock in many different sizes 10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″ and 60″! Frames can be added too. Most of our frames are offered in chestnut brown and espresso black. We offer a Life Time Warranty on your clock mechanism. Our clocks are twice as “beefy” as our competitors. Instead of being only 1/8 or ¼ in thick, they are ½” thick which gives them a more quality feel.
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
This clock was inspired by Timeworks Toile clocks.
This clock is handmade in America and was designed by Noelle Ray for the J. Tyler & Co. clock collection. Each clock is made individually with great care as the order is received.
You may replace the current words with words or a logo of your choosing.
The face is laminated onto a 1/2 inch thick MDF wood composite. Most commercial clocks are made on 1/8 inch wood or 1/4 inch wood. You will appreciate the heavy feel of these clocks.
This is a beautiful open-faced clock (meaning no glass). This clock runs on a quartz movement using one AA battery, not included. Hands vary depending on availability and size ordered. (The mechanism has a one year warranty–we replace the mechanism and not the entire clock)
Clock weights: 12 inch = 2 lbs, 18 inch = 4 lbs., 24 inch = 6 lbs., 30 inch = 9, 36 inch = 15 lbs., 48 inch = 30 lbs. Made in the USA. (The inches are the Diameter of the clock)
Please give us 7 business days to make your clock (the larger ones may take longer). (Hands sometimes vary depending on the size you order and availability).
10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″