Click The Boxes To The Right For More Info!
This distressed white clock is actually a photo of an old clock face from a grandfather clock. It was purchased in a flea market in Paris France. I believe Delorme (the words on the top of the clock) is the name of the manufacturer. It is a last name in France. It was originally a porcelain face that has been cracked and broken (which is what gives it its charm!!) You can choose the French inspired wall clock in seven sizes, 12 inch, 18 inch, 24 inches, 30 inches, 3 feet, 4 feet and 5 feet!!
You may also like…
1910 English Longcase Clock
(See Video of Clocks Below) We love this wall clock! You can order the wall clock as shown or add YOUR words or logo. The design is the face from an actual clock face that came from a vintage 1910 English Long-case clock (in other words, a grandfather clock). Its’ distressed look is completely original to the clock. We love its authentic heritage!
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.