This fun farm clock looks great in your kid’s bedroom with it’s bright, vibrant colors. This clock is available in different sizes, as well. Frames can be added, too.
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
Larger files may take a few minutes to upload. Thanks for choosing Big Clocks.
We accept the following file formats up to 25mb in size.
PNG, JPG, JPEG
It is important to upload a high quality image whenever possible to prevent distortion or pixelation. Please upload the larger resolution file you have in the appropriate file type.
You May Also Like
Add a frame?
Add clock to cart then use back arrow to return to the product and then select a frame.
We have several types of frames to offer. Not all sizes are available in all types or colors. Design your clock and add to cart then you will use the back button to return to add a frame. You will need to select a frame the same size as your clock. For example if you have selected an 18″ clock, you will need to select an 18″ frame to add to it. (Scroll down to see example pictures).
Birch Wood: (Glass Covering) These wooden birch frames are also a little bit more modern, but the light wood adds warmth and texture. These are so lovely as well!
Espresso Black Wood and Chestnut Brown Wood Frames: (Glass Covering) These are really thick and solid wood. The 30″ choice is actually 29″, the 36″ choice is 35″ and the 48″ choice is 46.5″ diameter). Type of wood: Beautiful Maple. Thick, Chunky Awesomeness (2.5 inch to 5 inches in depth depending on diameter)
- Color one–Chestnut: Darkish brown with a just a touch of red.
- Color two–Espresso: Black Stained Wood-you can still see the grain through the stain so it is not solid black.
Black Metal Frames: (No Glass) These are my personal favorites because I do not like the glare of glass over my artwork. LOVE them! They are simple and clean but add dimension. They are shy of 2″ deep. You will NOT be disappointed. They are gorgeous!
Silver Metal Frames: (Glass Covering) These silver metal frames are amazing for a more modern look. They have a glass covering. They are almost 2″ deep.