Monogram Clock 2
Click The Boxes To The Right For More Info!
This monogram clock makes either for a great personalized anniversary clock or as a wedding gift. This monogram gifts for couples is young and hip with traditional colors and textures. It has grays and blacks. You can request a mock up if you want to see how it will look. There are many sizes to choose from. Some children ordered a 48″ for their parents 40th wedding anniversary. They loved it…You can have a frame. I honestly think the black stained one looks best…but that is just my opinion.
You may also like…
This wedding or anniversary clock has a simple design. You can choose either the block font in Hawk or the Script Font in Henderson. Please be sure to tell us if you have a preference in the “explanations” or notes or we will just use our best judgement. It makes a great wedding or anniversary clock. I will replace your name and date. We have this wall clock in many different sizes 10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″ and 60″! Frames can be added too. Most of our frames are offered in chestnut brown and espresso black. Please see the videos to see how our clocks are made and the material they are made out of. We offer a Life Time Warranty on your clock mechanism
Chalkboard Wedding Clock
This Wedding Clock is on a background that looks like a chalkboard (it is not). Request in the Explanations box any additional things you would like removed… This is one of our favorite designs for wedding clocks.
Wedding Clock 2
A classy wedding clock design from our shop's varied selection–come see the others! You can have this wall clock customized with the couple's names and the wedding date, which will replace the default ones on the face. You can also choose from our different wall clock sizes, and add a frame if you like!
- These are Quiet, Non-ticking small and large wall Clocks
- Customization Opt.–Add a family name, quote, logo, or a photo. (Free Mock ups)
- Giclee printed face (sharp crisp lines). Washable.
- Most run on AA battery. 48 inch and 60 inch run on C battery.
- Please give us 5 – 12 business days to make your wall clock
- (The large wall clocks – 48 inch and 60 inch sometimes take a little longer).
- Hands vary depending on the size of the wall clock and availability.
Option One: OPEN-FACED CLOCKS
- These clocks are OPEN-FACED (meaning no frame). No glass, no glare!
- 1/2 inch wood back (heavier, nicer feel than cheap thin clocks)
- Nicely finished edges.
Option Two: FRAMED CLOCKS
- Beautiful Maple or Weedwood
- Chestnut: Darkish brown with a just a touch of red.
- Expresso: Black Stained Wood-you can still see the grain through the stain so it is not solid black.
- Glass Cover on 12, 18, 24 inch, (Plexiglas on larger clocks for safety–it cost me quadruple to get Plexiglas, but it will be safer than a big sheet of glass)
- Thick, Chunky Awesomeness (2.5 inch to 5 inches in depth depending on diameter)
(See weight, diameter, warranty info under tabs)
We are a small US company located in Mesa Arizona. We make small clocks, extra large wall clocks, huge wall clocks. We can make personalized clocks, and/or customize a new clock totally. We love making new designs. We also make promotional clocks (just contact us). Our large wall clocks are original designs. We also have clocks that are similar to Timeworks and Restoration Hardware. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for looking at our large wall clock selection.
Wedding Clock 6
This gray wedding clock makes for a beautiful wedding gift. It has a gray and white face with black accents, and you can customize the content to put in the names of the couple. Frames are also available to your liking.
Emilie Floral Clock
This floral clock has beautiful muted colors of yellow, reds and pinks, and blues. It was inspired by an old Timeworks clock. The top of it says, The Little Boutique of Avingon and the bottom is an address. It also says, Flower Shop. You can make it yours by adding your own name, city etc. This is one of the first clocks I designed and I still really like it… 🙂
French Tower Clock
Simply White Clock
(See Videos of Clocks Below). This is a simple, bright white clock with large numbers. It is easy to read from a distance and is great for a logo, family or company name. You can also choose NO WORDS, just numbers (blank in center).
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
VARIETY OF SIZES: One of the most unique things about our company is that we have wall clocks to fit any space. If you need a small 10” clock, we have it. If you need a 5 foot clock, we have that too (and lots of sizes in between. Here is a list of our open faced clock sizes: 10”, 12”, 15”, 18”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 48”, and 60”)!
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE: We have nine wall clock sizes to choose from…in order to choose the right size, PLEASE make a newspaper cut out of the size you think you need. Cut it into a circle or square (depending on which you want to order) and tape the paper to your wall where you want to place it. This will give you a visual of how it will look.
COST: We realize our clocks cost more than the ones you can get at the big box stores. The main reason is that these clocks are not mass produced. We make our time pieces one at a time specifically for you and your space. Let’s say you need a 36” spice orange clock. Something so specific may be the perfect piece to set off your dining room, but it is not something the general population needs. So, you can’t find it anywhere else besides our website. Making “one-offs” is not very cost effective for us, but we do it because we want to offer a huge selection, and making them “on demand” is the best way to accomplish that.
CLOCK FACES: Our faces are mostly printed. Some are photographs of antique clocks we LOVED. They look amazing, but they are PRINTED. I have an artist that will paint a clock by hand, but it will take 3 months and cost $1500 for a 30”.
CLOCK BACKS: Our clock backs are made of MDF (medium density fiberboard). MDF is a smooth engineered wood that does not warp and provides a great backdrop for our clocks. Many manufacturers choose to use a thinner material—1/8 inch or ¼ inch MDF wood. Instead, we have chosen to spend the extra money to use a thicker ½ inch material. It just FEELS like quality—not light flimsy wood. It is hefty and hearty.
MECHANISMS: Our mechanisms are quarts, high torque and most are quiet, sweep mechanisms (meaning they don’t have a ticking sound). It is important to us that you have a clock that will last a lifetime. Because of this, we offer a lifetime warranty of your mechanism. If it breaks within 1 year, we will send you a new mechanism at no cost. After one year, you will pay shipping and handling.
CLOCK HANDS: Our clock hands are light weight. They are NOT heavy duty metal. It is NOT because we are trying to be chintzy. Clock hands, especially on the large wall clocks, MUST be light weight or the mechanism could not run them. The battery would die every few months. The next stronger mechanism choice is what is called a tower clock. Tower clocks have HUGE mechanisms that are 12” x 12” x 6”. Not only are the huge, they cost thousands of dollars. Please understand that your light hands are light for a reason.
CUSTOMIZATION: We have the largest selection of custom wall clocks in the world. This wall clock, like most of our clocks can be customized. Not only can you add a name, date, logo, favorite saying, you can also choose between roman numerals and regular numbers.
10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″