New Traditional Aqua Clock
This aqua blue clock looks good enough to eat. It is just such a great happy color. The white hands and numbers stand out nicely against the aqua. Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days... Learn More
This aqua blue clock looks good enough to eat. It is just such a great happy color. The white hands and numbers stand out nicely against the aqua.
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″