Photo Clock (4 Color options) 2
(See videos of clocks below). This photo clock It would be a great wedding clock or anniversary clock gift) has four edge color choices. Pick the one that goes best with your photo. Sometimes the colored edge does not quite cover up the straight side of the photo. Just tell us to fix it in the notes. If you need help, just request a mock up in the last choice. (You MUST REQUEST a mock up in the last option). This clock is an open-faced clock with no glass (this type of clock is printed on solid 1/2 inch MDF wood)
When you receive your clock, we would love to see a picture of how it looks in your room!!
- Our clocks usually take 4-9 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
Larger files may take a few minutes to upload. Thanks for choosing Big Clocks.
We accept the following file formats up to 25mb in size.
PNG, JPG, JPEG
It is important to upload a high quality image whenever possible to prevent distortion or pixelation. Please upload the larger resolution file you have in the appropriate file type.