Poppies Pendulum Clock
Click The Boxes To The Right For More Info!
The Poppies floral pendulum clock has a print of vibrant red poppies on a tan and black background. It looks quite good on your living room, bedroom, or office. We can customize it to put your logo/text on the center. Many sizes are available as well.
You may also like…
Emilie Floral Clock
(See Videos of Clocks Below). This floral clock has beautiful muted colors of yellow, reds and pinks, and blues. It was inspired by an old Timeworks clock. The top of it says, The Little Boutique of Avingon and the bottom is an address. It also says, Flower Shop. You can make it yours by adding your own name, city etc. This is one of the first clocks I designed and I still really like it… 🙂
Scroll down on the page to see our frame options. The clock as shown is an open faced clock. It is really nice as is, but you CAN add a frame.
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.