Sydney White Wall Clock
The Sydney wall clock has intricate patterns on a vibrant surface with black and silver accents giving it a sort of Victorian wall clock feel. The oversized wall clock can be customized text on the face–just ask us!
We have this wall clock in many different sizes 10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″ and 60″! Frames can be added too. Most of our frames are offered in chestnut brown and espresso black. Please see the videos to see how our clocks are made and the material they are made out of. We offer a Life Time Warranty on your clock mechanism. Our clocks are twice as “beefy” as our competitors. Instead of being only 1/8 or ¼ in thick, they are ½” thick which gives them a more quality feel.
You may also like…
Galway Red Clock
This is large red wall clock is one of my most popular clocks of all time. It has a red edge and warm tan and cream face. You can choose roman or regular numbers. It has a warm but vibrant feel. It is really unique. You can add a name or logo too.
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″