Vermont Red Pendulum Clock
This is a stylish red pendulum clock perfect for your home or office! We have many other office clocks of this style in other colors, and you can personalize them with your company logo/family name/saying, or leave them as is. Our wall clocks are available in many sizes, too! Frames can be added upon ordering.
You may also like…
Galway Red Clock
This is large red wall clock is one of my most popular clocks of all time. It has a red edge and warm tan and cream face. You can choose roman or regular numbers. It has a warm but vibrant feel. It is really unique. You can add a name or logo too.
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- Additional information
This Vermont Red Pendulum Clock face has reds, tans, and blacks.
The face is made of a Giclee print that is fused to the clock base (the clock base is made of a 1/2 inch thick wood called MDF).The edges are nicely rounded and painted black. Giclee prints create bold beautiful lines. It is finished with an embellishing gel that gives it dimension and texture. This is a beautiful open-faced clock (meaning no glass).
It looks great as is, or you can add a family name. Instead of Lexington House–located at the top of the Vermont Red Pendulum clock, it would say _______House (for example Jensen House). Choose the “I’d like to change few things option and add your family name in the box).
The excellent high torque mechanism runs on an AA battery and has a one year warranty.
Clock weights: 12″ = 2 lbs, 18″ = 4 lbs., 24″ = 6 lbs., 30″ = 9, 36” = 15 lbs. Made in the USA.
Please give us 4- 7 days to make your clock. (Hands sometimes vary depending on availability).
10″, 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″, 30″