This clock was made from photographing an old clock that was used as a time keeping device for recording work hours. It has a great old, antique, grunge look and makes a great conversation piece on changing technology. The main dial is working but the three small dials are for show.
(About the company: Willard Bundy was born in 1845 in New York. He invented and patented an early version of the time recorder, a mechanical device which recorded when workers clocked in and out of work. His products were much needed by business and factories, both large and small, since industrialization had turned time into an increment of payment and because the device was considerably more efficient than human time keepers.)
- Our clocks usually take 2-6 business days to make. The largest ones take a few days longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. Mechanisms are tested before mailing, however, if it is damaged in shipping we will mail you a replacement. Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism. Our contact info is on clock back.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON SOLID PIECE of 1/2″ MDF WOOD PRODUCT. The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- OPEN FACED—NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
Larger files may take a few minutes to upload. Thanks for choosing Big Clocks.
We accept the following file formats up to 25mb in size.
PNG, JPG, JPEG
It is important to upload a high quality image whenever possible to prevent distortion or pixelation. Please upload the larger resolution file you have in the appropriate file type.
You May Also Like
Hotel St. James Clock
This clock has tan tones with black accents and a cream face. It is charming with subtle large cracks in the face. It works well with many shades of brown. The circle at the top is non-working, decoration only. It comes in seven sizes so you can choose the one that works best in your room.